Scheduling Your Vasectomy
Do you want a single visit procedure or a consultation?
Most patients choose a single visit vasectomy procedure.
Some patients prefer having a consultation before scheduling a vasectomy procedure.
A vasectomy consultation is mandatory in the following circumstances:
- History of undescended testicle (either surgically repaired or not repaired)
- Currently taking a prescription blood thinner or have a bleeding disorder
- Patients desiring prescription oral anti-anxiety medications during their vasectomy
If you would like to schedule a consultation appointment then please contact our office by email to arrange a consultation. Our office will email you additional information to schedule a consultation appointment.
Do not use the website scheduler on this page if you want a consultation appointment.
Ready To Schedule? Lets go!
You can easily schedule your single visit vasectomy procedure using our website scheduler. All you need to do is follow the three steps below.
Click on each section below to view more information about each step.
Are you looking for a single visit vasectomy procedure or a consultation appointment?
Most patients can’t believe we offer single visit vasectomy procedures because most doctors do not offer vasectomy in one visit. Most patients are more than happy to schedule a single visit vasectomy procedure.
Consultations are only required for the following high risk medical conditions:
- Have an undescended testicle
- Have had surgery to release an undescended testicle
- Are taking a prescription blood thinner*
- Have a bleeding disorder
- Desire oral anxiety reducing medications during their vasectomy
If you have one of the above high risk conditions then you are required to have a consultation before you can schedule a vasectomy. Please contact our office by email to arrange a consultation appointment.
*If you take a prescription blood thinner then your doctor may be able to send us recommendations on the management and safety of stopping your blood thinner around the time of the vasectomy procedure. If they can do this before your vasectomy then you can avoid having a consultation procedure.
Some patients are not comfortable having a vasectomy in a single visit and would prefer a consultation visit first to discuss if vasectomy is right for them.
If you would like to schedule a single visit vasectomy then proceed to Step 2 below.
If you are trying to schedule a vasectomy consultation appointment then contact us by email to schedule. You will be emailed an appointment scheduler to use when scheduling a consultation appointment.
- Scheduling fee is applied toward total cost on the day of service.
- Payment of scheduling fee is required before your appointment is confirmed.
- Available appointments are only shown within the next 30 days.
- If your date/time is not available then bookmark this page and return when your desired appointment is 30 days away.
- If you want to schedule a vasectomy consultation appointment then you will need to contact our office for instructions on how to schedule.
Schedule Your Vasectomy Online
Our scheduling system is designed to be efficient and time saving. There is no need to talk to a staff person unless you have questions about vasectomy.
We encourage you to read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. We have been doing this for awhile and we know the most common questions people ask.
More information: Frequently Asked Questions About His Choice Vasectomy
If you take the time to read the FAQ page most of your questions will be answered.